Kate has been having a splendid time with Deanna, her "sitter." Not only will she ride in her BOB (for over 3 miles without crying), but she sleeps in her carseat and drinks juice. I guess it is because I am not around. Deanna captured these pictures today. It seems as though Ezra and Kate bonded quite a few times today. After Kate's bath, Ez wanted to make sure she looked alright before getting dressed. I don't even know what to say about the other photos other than Kate sure had a good time (and Ez is quite a good sport since she seems to be eating his ear). Thanks, Deanna, for letting me see what Kate is doing while I am off teaching the youth how to speak, read, write, dance, and not kill each other. Yeah, right.

2 comments:
Oh no. You're back to school, already? Glad to see that Kate is in good hands. And, I didn't know she was a thumb-sucker. Why do I find that so darn charming?
Post a Comment