Locally, our Botanical Garden is hosting an amazing exhibit of David Rogers' BUGS (no relation). Made out of wood, they are amazing! There are also shows that coordinate with the bugs being in town. Today, Matt and I took Kate to see the bugs (since she is often referred to as "bugs" by me from "taterbugs." She enjoyed it as much as I can tell and she liked the wind and cooler temperatures, too. To see the scale of these bugs, I took a picture of Kate under the mantis, my favorite bug on site. She is also posing next to a ladybug and with her dad by a dragonfly. Good times, I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, I know a Taterbug, too. ;)
Those bugs are probably really cool in real life. The pictures are kind of freaking me out, though. Good thing Kate is there to add some darling sweetness to the pic.
Post a Comment