I have not posted lately becuase my computer would not read my camera. It was a pain, but for some reason, the problem resolved itself. So, tonight I am updating with many posts that show what Kate has been doing over the last couple of weeks. Here she is walking with the aid of her walk and ride toy. It was one of the first times that she wanted to use it the correct way and not as a wheelbarrow or to suck on the wheels. Progress is slow.
walk on
02 December 2008
I have not posted lately becuase my computer would not read my camera. It was a pain, but for some reason, the problem resolved itself. So, tonight I am updating with many posts that show what Kate has been doing over the last couple of weeks. Here she is walking with the aid of her walk and ride toy. It was one of the first times that she wanted to use it the correct way and not as a wheelbarrow or to suck on the wheels. Progress is slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment