The weather was nice today (though a little windy as evidenced by my "inflated" sweatshirt). Kate, Drake and I went to my mom's to walk the dogs and also to go for a spin in the car. Kate has an obsession with the dog collars and leashes (as shown by the other post), and she firmly believes she needs to hold the leash of one dog and the handle of the other leash while on the tour of the neighborhood. Thank goodness both dogs are good sports because they walk next to her and don't pull. It is tough for me to keep both close by, so I know the skills Kate possesses. (I am not sure it is easily seen, but Drake does -- yet again -- have his tongue sticking out).
Sometimes, though, it gets to be too much for a girl; that is when it helps to have a mom closeby (and not a grandmother who is documenting the chaos of the walk in the middle of the street).
Once home, picking flowers from gramsy's garden and then spinning while pantomining "twinkle, twinkle little star" makes a girl glad to still be a kid and not just KATE MASON: dog walker.
(BY THE WAY...the posts were made, the pictures were not there. I added them but they are out of order).




0 comments:
Post a Comment