grab the bull by the horns

06 August 2009


The title was just a test to see if you knew that this is really Babe, the blue ox. I totally stole this picture from Amy and Craig, but I would not have to steal if she would send them to me (hint, hint). The next couple of posts will be from MN, but I wanted to share the pics with the family (and anyone else who reads my sad little blog)!

3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Very very very funny... Mom has been bugging me for the photos too. I will burn them to a CD/DVD and pop them in the mail SOON. Promise! =)

Anonymous said...

YADA YADA Ms. Amy. You said you'd get it done yesterday! We may just NEVER see these photos. She claims to have lots on her plate...we think she's blowing us off. So, there!

Love the photos tho, M.

just jamie said...

Love this one! Know that Blue Ox well. :)