I have an idea, Mom

10 November 2010

I did not go to the boys soccer state championship game because I had missed enough time at home with little miss. She had been shuffled for three days between four people, and I just didn't feel that it was fair to her. OK, maybe more that it wouldn't be fair to me the next day if I tried my luck for another day of unscheduled life for a scheduled kid! So, we stayed home together and had a great IN night. We went to the car wash and "Chick-fiw-a," but the highlight of the night, after the LONG bath was Kate's big idea...
And so the night got better for Kate...and worse for Drake.
Poor, sweet Drake. Resigned to the fact that he will -- now and forever -- be at the mercy of Kate.

Well, it might not be that bad.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: