Christmas Day

26 December 2010

So much for documenting this Christmas. As I go through pictures, I realize I did not do as well as I had intended. In fact, I did not do well at all and should be beaten. Maybe the video camera will hold more? Maybe someone else has good pictures? Maybe next year I will be better? Oh well, can't bash myself forever about this, huh? Santa laid out the gifts so that Princess Kate could see all of her Princess stuff, her only request for Christmas this year. Drake, Ezra, and Abby were also gifted new treats and Drake got tennis balls that have a squeaker inside them. I got my wish: snow for Christmas!

The tiara was an automatic when opening the gifts. Thank goodness it was Snow White, too; she is the favorite around here.
Santa also brought Kate some new puzzles. Daddy helped put the Dora one together.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: