April flowers sure did bring May flowers, but it also brought tornadoes, heavy winds, flooding, and allergies! Ending the month is humid, 90-degree weather (and I don't like hot weather). Well, let me rephrase. I don't like hot weather when I cannot be poolside or, better yet, lakeside!
Kate had to cool off with a bottle of water after her last bike ride. It does get awfully hot wearing a princess helmet! The weekend ushered in the idea of things to come: lazy mornings in bed, swimming, and play-at-home mornings. Sweet girl!
While I cleaned the kitchen, the faires (and one Blueberry Muffin) took a nap under the table runner.
The end of May also brought strawberry season! We canned 60+ jars of strawberry jam and finished the night off with a strawberry pie! Yea, MOM!
(I have signed on for 8 days of summer school. Though not completely excited about this choice, the time isn't bad - 8-12 - and the money is good. I will now be in school until June 17, however!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment