This is the head shot we took for the new principal at DCHS. It was not an easy shot, and Matt felt like he was a supermodel by the end of it (and not in a good way). "Here, try this background..." Once the word became "official, " and by official I mean my Facebook announcement, (How else would anyone know to attend the reception?), we just waited until the BIG "reveal."
Kate chose a pink book to read while waiting for the announcement.
Matt gave his speech about his "school family." He even teared up a little...
Then the best part, according to Kate -- the cookie cake! I didn't notice until the picture that she did a finger swipe on the cookie. Oh well, it was her daddy, afterall!
We are so proud of daddy! Don't know what I will do to "make ends meet," but in time we will figure it out. Until then, we will enjoy Matt reaching the job he always dreamed of having in the school he always dreamed of running.
*And they lived happily ever after!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I am just thrilled for your family. I can still remember Mom driving by when I younger and we'd see Matt mowing the front yard of DCHS... he's a loyal DC guy and they're lucky to have him in charge! Even from a young age he was taking care of that school! :)
Post a Comment