We have been crazy this spring. Matt has had many games and school engagements, so we have been trying to get our time in when we can! Kate had parent visitation at dance, and for some reason, she is always on the opposite end of where I am so I don't get great shots during this event.
We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and the kids loved the hats!
I made two bourbon cakes and they both looked so pretty in the pan when I poured the bourbon glaze on...
and they came out looking like this. Still took them to the derby party and we still ate them.
We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with mom at the Mexican restaurant.
It warmed up enough to pick Kate up from the bus on the Mule. It was hat day and she chose her pink cowboy hat.
Matt graduated from his Leadership Owensboro Emerge class.
Matt and I had a great weekend in Nashville with A Prairie Home Companion. And dinner at the Farm House. Too bad I had yet another sinus infection!
Marci babysat and took the kids all over town in their bathing suits. And they were happy as clams.
Jack has been practicing yoga in all of the chairs.
Kate has been putting sentences together and coloring fun pictures at school.
Ezra is starting to get the attention he deserves.
Jack has begun liking iced coffees.
And using his Tonka truck to reach all things on Kate's desk. This time it was her light up mirror.
More yoga.












0 comments:
Post a Comment