4 weeks do not equal one month

08 January 2008

Time is flying around here. Just when I think Kate is still the peanut I brought home, I pull out an outfit that she has outgrown! People were right...document all photos, videos, etc. as time passes too quickly. Friends have been sending their holiday pictures and I am amazed to see how each family is growing...Jane Johnson will be skiiing this weekend!

Matt is back at work and working night ballgames as well, which is an adjustment for me. Gramsy and Grandaddy asked Kate for a sleepover on Sunday night and she REALLY wanted to stay, so how could I say no? She was an angel, of course, and Matt and I were able to sleep soundly. Drake thought it was a great plan and was quite sad when Kate appeared the next day. I wonder when he will realize she is here for good?

A recent new year's resolution is to take more pictures of sweet Kate as time is precious right now. And to finish all of my thank you notes before I send Kate to preschool!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the most gorgeous baby? I show no bias in my comment. When in O'boro Matt see signs that Kate can pitch the softball around 90 MPH.
She's a beauty!

Sara Thomas said...

She is super cute!! It is nice to see the updates!! Keep working hard MAMA!!