
Matt is back at school now, and I am learning what an "at home" mom does. I am not sure I have a full grasp on reality right now, but I am finding that I no longer am type A about the dog hair on the floor. I am also learning to ignore the smell of formula that is on my shoulders most days. I know that most of you can relate.
We had a whirlwind of a time over the 2 weeks Matt was off and we were adjusting to holidays with a newborn. We had lots of help from grandparents and aunts, too. Matt and I even went out for dinner on our anniversary AND New Year's without Kate!
Kate is finally fitting into her gowns and outfits which means she is gaining back the weight from the hospital. She still is not a great fan of bathtime because of the cold air, but we manage. She has crazy hair that likes to stand on end and most of the time it looks like I have just removed a hat from her head. It is also turning quite blonde, which is fun to see.
The holidays have come and gone
03 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! You all look great! I'm so excited for you. Love the pictures!
xoxoxoxox
jamie
Post a Comment