homornal shopping (pre-kate)

06 June 2008

Prior to Kate's arrival, a friend had a sale for her "gently used items." I went with a friend to this sale to pick up a few things that would be great for Kate later. Somehow, I chose this "outfit." My question to the readers is...what part screams Marlys? I am not a color person. I am not a bike short person. I am not a hat person (except at Derby or holidays). What made me think this would be an excellent outfit and worth even $2.50? Very strange. I am choosing to think I am channeling Carrie Bradshaw and if Kate just added some stilettos to this, it would be "the perfect outfit." Perfect for what is yet to be determined.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

just jamie said...

Okay Mar, that cute little thang can pull off any outfit, bike shorts and all. She's too cute!