indoor playtime

09 June 2008

We, like everyone else in this area, are suffering from a heat index near 100. That means playtime is inside. Is it time for Minnesota yet????


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

just jamie said...

So jealous of your MN time. Kate is looking as cute as ever! Stay cool. Wish I could send you some of our June Gloom. Blah.

Anonymous said...

Marlys,
We are going up north next week and the rents said they have only been out of sweatshirts once playing golf!! Enjoy the warm air!! Kate is tooo cute. If you have time - can you send me a picture of her so I can put her somewhere in my home? Or a pic of the three of you? You can just send it to me via email and I will print it!! Thanks - love ya!!

Sara Thomas said...

Hey - That was me...the anonymous blogger - sorry!!