if i could turn back time...

21 February 2009

Yesterday, the babysitter returned my memory stick from my other camera. She surprised me with a GREAT Christmas gift: a collage of Kate pictures. One of the best and most thoughtful gifts! I wanted to look at the pictures she had taken of Kate, and I laughed wholeheartedly at Drake's expression in the first picture. Kate's is good, too. I don't know what this would be titled, but I am sure we can all relate to what Drake is feeling. The second one? Well, I just wonder what Deanna was using to bribe them. Both are focused intently on whatever it was. I guess I will just have to wonder until I see her again.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

just jamie said...

Cookies. :)

Dad said...

Love the Pics! Drake is sure a good dog, and I'm sure he enjoyed the doggy treat after the second photo.