dancing fountains and dancing Kate

30 March 2009

After dinner with great grandma, we went to Venetian Village to walk around. "They have dancing fountains; Kate will like seeing those," said one of the grandparents. Kate did not want to see them -- she wanted to be in them. I held her out...
grandpa kept a tight hold...
and in the end, Kate danced through the fountains and enjoyed every minute of it. Yes, there were spectators. Yes, there were people we knew from Minnesota. Yes, I was embarrassed. Yes, I realized all kids do this. and in the end...Yes, I saw pure happiness in my child's eyes. Maybe if I wasn't in white jeans and a white tank top, I, too, would have danced through the fountains.

In the end, a nice man offered us a towel to dry off the munchkin. Ahhh, to be a kid.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

just jamie said...

I love that you indulged her in this sweet dance in the water.