This has begun as a long month for us. Kate, once again, has the "illness." We don't know what it is, but the latest thought it allergies and a cold. A third round of steroids has helped, and she is sleeping through the night. This is what Kate looked like all last week. (By the way, I did a helluva job cutting her bangs. I need to stick to my profession, I know).
During the snow, I pulled out my ski bag to get my snow pants out. In it, I found these sunglasses (don't ask). Kate has taken them as her own, and she is wearing them inside mostly. G.daddy wears his glasses on his head; Kate now does, too. No matter that mine are either on my head or on my face, she now has to "do like g.daddy."
This picture could be titled "waiting for the Saints to win the Superbowl." I am in for a world of trouble, I think.
"kickin'" The new move.
At the athletic club, Kate enjoys the play area. Juuuuudy lets her play "Blue's Clues" on the 'puter. So, naturally, she wants to use mine. I stuuuupidly showed her an Elmo game and attached my desktop mouse to the laptop.
***Yes, I have noticed the grainy pictures. I am hoping to get a new camera for my birthday. I am researching and thinking and deciding and researching and ... until then, the iPhone pictures will be used.
on the mend activities
08 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment