back on the farm...

12 February 2012

 We have had some nice days since returning from Florida.  This has helped keep Kate entertained more than I can right now.  She has been biking at my mom's and is so tired upon completion that she lays down in the driveway.  We thought it was funny the first time, but she does it each time and we have no idea why she rushes home to lay down.  Mom's dog always runs up to make sure she is ok, too.  Weird girl.
 Practicing cheerleading moves on the trampoline.
 We have been baking and making casseroles for the freezer.  The baking is way more fun though -- and these cookies (white chocolate chip, whole wheat raisin and oatmeal) were fantastic.  We would have added some Craisins if we had any.  Now we do, so I am sure they will be made this week.
 Just in case you didn't think I was really pregnant -- 35 weeks in this photo.
 Another jumping day...
 Marci came to babysit and that means one thing:  crafts!  I pull out all of the stuff for her to work her magic.  I came home to this beautiful creation.  I love elementary teachers!!
While Matt was away for work, Kate and I made homemade Valentines.  Sequins, pom-pons, glitter glue, foam stickers, and rhinestones.  All awesome to clean up!  :-)  It was a full evening activity, so I can't complain too much!

1 comments:

Dad said...

SPECIAL gifts and GALS!