The whole family was invited to the graduation party. We even took Jack because...he needs to start attending parties! Kate knew there would be a "magic carpet ride," but she wasn't really sure what it was about. Apprehensive at first, she had to ride with Kendall and Kaitlyn. She is with the whole Moore family for the first ride of the night.
See, Mom? I can do it. I am a big girl. I don't need you and Daddy to help me.
A little wave, and off she went. Again.
The goal for some is to see if they can stand. For others, it was to roll off. For Kate, it was all about the ride.
Whitley, a girl who goes to Kate's school and also the pool, came with her family. And she brought some things to play with. She really enjoyed them all. See, Mom? I still don't need you.
Auntie Nell takes over my kids every time she sees them. Here she is holding Jack. Naptime took place with Nell, too. Yea!!!
Kate ate dinner with the big kids, too. And bessert.
Then it was time to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment