The week before Kate goes to school

02 September 2012

 Jack and I got a lot of messing around time in.  He is all about his hands now, and man, they are fast.  He can swipe most anything off the table, couch, chair, floor.  Of course he is quickest when it is something that is not his like the remote, iPhone, and anything that is Kate's.  She does not want his spit on anything of hers!  He is interested in putting his spit on anything hers.  Can't wait until he starts crawling and walking.  The playroom is going to be big on his list of things to tackle.

 I laid on the floor the other day to take a few pictures of Jack for his six month pictures.  Before I knew it, Kate and Drake were flanking me and Jack had rolled out of sight.  So, there is no cute "I am six months!" picture because he went this way and I went that, but he is 29 1/4 inches and weighs 20 pounds.  What a chub-dub guy!
 There is still a lot of loving going on between these two.  Kate can get a laugh out of Jack better than anyone else.  Somehow, I ended up with two kids who are generally happy-go-lucky.
Once the toy bucket was on the floor, it was only a matter of time before Jack yanked it over and got his hands on everything in the bucket.  And I mean everything.

0 comments: