Block Party

21 June 2013

Over the winter, my mom mentioned that she wanted to go to the concert after we saw them on "The View." Fran was not quite certain this would be at the top of her list for concerts, but she did like the New Kids waaaaay back when (she even had boxers with their signatures on them). So, she get the tickets in an advanced sale and we waited until June to see them.  I must admit, I was quite excited to see the boy bands.  
 An elevator selfie.


 I now have a new-found crush on Donnie Wahlberg.  I have watched Blue Bloods, but I have been dying for the new season to begin.  Something about his singing sparked the pop music fan in me and I now have my kiddos jamming (yes, jamming) to the new NKOTB cd.  Did I mention his abs?

0 comments: