Flower in the Garden

02 June 2013

This year, I was unable to attend Kate's parent visitation due to being in NYC, so I was completely surprised at her dress rehearsal.  I had been told it was a more difficult number due to it being classical music and no words, so the girls had to have some musicality.  I was so happy with this dance.  Beautiful costuming, beautiful steps, and graceful girls made it a fabulous ballet piece.
 The girls were flowers "waking" in the garden.







 The day of the rehearsal, I worked backstage with the girls.  We only had four seats, and I still was able to go into the audience to watch their number.  The dancer in a dress was their "leader" Sarah.
 Kate with Sydney, a friend from school and also a neighborhood friend from mom's house.  Her grandparents live across the street from my mom.
 Kate and Addie Reese, a giraffe.
 Kate and Sarah.
 Kate and Elizabeth.
 A selfie picture waiting to go on stage.

Flowers from after the performance with Mimi and Papaw.
 And mom!
 We love this little girl!

 Bravo, young lady, Bravo!









0 comments: