awwwwGUST

13 August 2013


Since Jack is not interested in eating, it makes dining out an experience we don't have very often.  Kate and Matt wanted to go out to eat one night, and since I didn't care, I told them to have a date night and I would stay home with the Dude.  After dinner, Kate asked if they could go to Cold Stone Creamery.  What a Daddy's girl!

 We went to the park while Matt played in a tennis tournament.  Jack hung out on the bench.

 The Pioneer Woman Cooks is one of the shows this group watches together.  Kate and I really enjoy seeing what she makes, and sometimes, Kate even requests items she has made.  She really wanted the meatball sandwiches, so one day I made them for this group.  Matt says they are in his "Top Ten" for meals.  HIT!
 Lazy weekend morning.
 This is how we pick Kate up from the bus.  Both kids love it.  I crack up.  One of those "never in my life did I see this happening" moments.
 Jack is really into strollers.  Doesn't care about the color, either.  Or the size of the baby.
 Kate was loved again.  This time Carri, her babysitter, picked her up from the bus on Friday and took her for a girls' afternoon before she headed back to school.  These are the pictures from the text I received from Carri.  Kate informed her, after the fact, that she had never had a waffle bowl but had always wanted one.  :-)
 This is how she acted while eating it!  Sugar!!
 We hit the pool this weekend.  There was a little humidity in case you couldn't tell by Kate's hair.
 Norman came to stay.  Jack shared his treats.
 Jack has begun wearing necklaces.  Of the beaded variety.  The bigger the better.

1 comments:

Dad said...

Fun times! Meatball sandwich, not sure???? Tennis tournament sounds good, but watch your back Matt.

Ice cream looks good.

GREAT FAMILY EVENTS!