Preschool Gang

13 August 2013

Jack is starting preschool this month.  It seems early, but I also know he needs it for academic reasons as well as social.  I am hoping he watches other kids eat and realizes he needs to as well.  (He did today).  He also is very close to mama.  And that needs to be changed as well.  He goes to the gym play area every time I go to the gym, but he doesn't see kids eating and it isn't an organized, rule-centered play like I expect from The Little House (of Learning).  Anyway, Jack is going with two of my friends kids -- and we had good giggles this morning dropping these three, stubborn boys off.  
 This face just lets me know that he will be getting into mischief.
 I had to sneak my camera around on the other side of the fence to capture these two who were looking at the playground equipment.


 Once inside, Jack started his kitchen prep work.  Success!


1 comments:

Dad said...

Jack is growing up quickly, now in school. OKAY Jack watch the other chow down, and follow their lead!
What a handsome guy!

I see these three guys having fun over the next 12 years, and after. Look out girls.