This guy wants to be outside all the time. Jammies, clothes, diaper...it doesn't matter. As soon as he thinks SOMEONE...ANYONE...is going outside he brings his shoes and starts his sounds to get outside. Sometimes it works. Othertimes, the tantrum reigns. Jack is happiest outside exploring. And since I know this is a temporary living arrangement, I want him to experience all of the country life. It is almost like living in a foreign country. HA!
Jack has been better about school. For a month, he cried at drop off and I walked out knowing he was in safe and loving hands. Lately he has said "bye-bye" and gone to play...even before I am ready to leave. Check that off the social skills list!He has been playing more and enjoying the VW Bug that doesn't run. The radio and horn work, and that is all he needs to enjoy sitting in it.
Miss Shannon sent a new box of goodies for Jack and in it were these boots. Dude had to put them on and walk around in them right that minute. A tad wobbly, a bit slippery, but he was rocking the look (in his surfboard shortall).
Jack is working hard to use words. I don't know how affected his speech is with his non-eating. We hope to find that out soon and already are in therapy, but for now, grunts and some sounds are part of his world. He often goes to the corn, points and says something that sounds like corn. I get it...not sure others do!
My two babies don't have the day to play, so when they are together, they enjoy each other far more than I imagined Kate would with a brother. The picture below is one close to my heart. Jack was on my lap and he was holding Kate's hand. Kate's other hand is holding my hand. So intertwined, so connected. I love my sweet girl something fierce!
The weekend of homecoming, Matt had the pace car home to drive. Since I LOVE cars, we changed everything over to this one and were headed downtown to the art fair. Such a gorgeous day for it.
And it started out well. Both kids smiling and enjoying the sun. A little squished, but it is a CAMERO convertible. What could we expect? We got out on the road and Kate is complaining about her feet being squished and how she doesn't have anyplace to put them and the seatbelt is hurting and...While Kate is throwing all of this out, Jack is just crying. Each increase in mph is a louder screech. So...we turned around and came home. Dislodged the car seat, moved it back to my SUV, moved Kate's, got all LATCH system clips in place, switched the stroller and bags and got back on the road. The next day Kate was sad we were giving the car back. Really????
Yep...Ez has treats daily because Jack feels it is very important to watch him eat. This is every day.
And Drake gets his bones. Daily. Sometimes more than usual. Because Jack says so.
Carolyn feels that Jack MUST be a boy. And must get to play in the dirt, mud, water, and rocks. So, she brings him a boy toy every week and they play...in the mud...dirt...rocks...sand...water. And I leave. A new boy toy from mama. CHIPS!
This is Captain. Captain lives down the street from my mom. Captain howls daily and we have to visit when we are there and take a Milk Bone. Jack now howls like Captain. And he says Captain.
Silly.
Utica Beach
Mama, take my picture. Notice the earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelet. All for waffles at mom's house with fran.
Sweet, sweet goodness of mine.
Not so sweet. Welcome to the world of Jack.
Sassy pants headed to school for Shades Day.
Helping water. Thank you, Carolyn. Otherwise I could do it in half the time.
Silly faces.
Sweetness on the slides.
Waiting for sister to get home on the bus.
Harvest time!
















1 comments:
Love the photos and story line. Great family that is enjoying what life brings. (We've got our fingers crossed for this next week for Jack-Man!)
Post a Comment