harvesting fall

31 October 2013

Norman stayed with us for the weekend.That means that Jack spent a majority of his time laying on Norman's bed.  And taking his toys to play on Norman's bed.  
 Kate and I harvested our sweet potatoes.  All that I found on harvesting them was that the leaves would brown when they were ready; however, once the frost came, the leaves died, so we chanced it.  Monster potatoes.
 
Jack is slowly starting to eat new foods.  Maybe food therapy is working for him; maybe he is just getting older.


 Kate was able to wear her costume to school for Halloween.  The princess Mermaid made an appearance.  The costume was itchy; the clothes underneath uncomfortable.

 I got new glasses.  Not so happy to have them again, but I only need them at night or in rain.  I don't see much dark, so rainy days are the downfall!
 Jack and I got outside to play and he is still working to get his feet on the pedals and get a good speed going.
 TRACTOR!!

0 comments: