Kate also received nail paint for Christmas and we have been working on the designs. I let her pick the color she wants underneath, because it isn't a big deal. What I mean is that being six with blue nails is far better than being 21, ya know? SO, I let it flow. And if they are purple next week? I will be ok with that, too.
Jack has become Kate's buddy over the last couple of weeks. Partially because they have both been sick and wanted someone with them; partially because they just get each other. He thinks she is pretty fun, and he follows her around, even if she isn't saying, "come on, Jack." She is so patient with him and she lets him do just about anything she does. She has been going to mom's house every few days for a little R&R since she doesn't get much of that here (unless he is napping).Strep and an Upper Respiratory Infection took Kate down again.
The roving musician does just that. The guitar travels throughout the house...a couple of strums here, a couple there.
And my window washers appeared out of nowhere.
Even Ezra spent his days and nights inside during this cold burst. Wowzers, it has been cold!
These warm the heart though, that is for sure!









1 comments:
Great Brother/Sister relationship! and a great family.
Post a Comment