Documenting a visit to the doc...
I think Jack has strep.
His throat isn't red.
He is coughing and just not right. Can you just test him?
Sure. It will take about five minutes.
While we wait...he sucks on the flavored stick until he drops it on the floor. Then he proceeds to cry when I throw it in the trash. I have to bury it below a used table cover so he can't get it.
While I am doing that, Jack is exploring under the table. Nothing there, but fun to go in and out and slam the doors. We have a new stick because he tested positive and got a new stick because Jack gets an antibiotic shot and we have to wait 20 minutes to see if there is a reaction. (There wasn't).
Time to run the Matchbox car around the chair, floor, etc. while we wait. And wait.
Really...where does he pick up the virus? Ha!




0 comments:
Post a Comment