Happy Birthday, Jackers!

01 March 2014

 Jack prefers cookies to cake.
 It was a free for all.
 Singing...and looking.
 Showing Mason how to blow the harmonica.
 Playing for the five minutes his water table was out.  Definitely an outdoor toy.

 Angel Food amazingness.
 Bath prep for the party.  Kinda like getting ready for the Oscars.


After Jack's nap, we went outside to play and see what limbs needed to be picked up.


 Matt let Kate use the hand saw to cut some limbs.  And she still has all of hers.

 Jack played with the puppy that barks when money is put in.  So cute!
 Drake mastered a trick of two balls at once.
Jack, you have put us through one heck of a year.  Your bubbly personality is the shining light in all of this.  I hope this year is a turning point in your eating habits, but I am not wishing the time to pass. I have loved most every minute I have spent with you, and am lucky to be able to stay home with you.  The love you have for your sister cannot be rivaled.  I hope the two of you are always as close as you are now.  You know everything she does and you try so hard to do it yourself.  You count down the time to pick her up at the bus and you cheer when the bus comes up the hill.  You keep us on our toes, that is for sure.  You love going to see Mom and No-No and Grandaddy and you especially love to call on FaceTime.  You sing all the time, and one day we will know all of your words.  We are happy beyond measure that you are ours.

1 comments:

Dad said...

Jack you're turning to be a boy of JOY. You love your family and always look to have fun.
See you in a few weeks!