spring, sort of

18 April 2014

School is back in - and we are all ready for it to be over, because we want to play!  Jack misses Kate while she is at school, and now that we can go to the park or play outside, here, he is ready for sister to be home!  
 The kids did a little tree climbing on a walk at mom's house.  Kate enjoys this, and Jack does what Kate does, so...

 Kate has been gearing up for state testing, I guess, because the amount of homework has increased greatly since spring break.  It is not uncommon to complete 30 minutes of homework nightly for kindergarten.  I find it a bit excessive, but Kate is a trooper and gets it done.
 I went in for a lob.  Over four inches cut off, and I am really enjoying the freedom.  I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, because I was sure the long hair was easier, as it always had been.  BUT, I can still put it in a ponytail, so it all works out!
 My happy boy greets me with a big hug each morning!
 And my sweet girl is enjoying her fashionista ways for school.
 My car was in the shop for a couple of days trying to get the DVD player fixed (it worked just fine at the shop).  Jack enjoyed riding in the front seat to get Kate from the bus after school.  Lots of room, he said!
 Kate's tap shoes are awesome for bugging mama.  Too bad they make ya fall!


0 comments: