Ready! That is what we are. Headed to Florida to visit Grandpa and Grandma at their new house. Kate took her rolling suitcase for her carry on (and later informed me that she is too old for a Dora one - that was a hand-me-down when she was 2 - and needs to upgrade because "people were staring at her and her baby suitcase") and loaded it full of her toys for the week.
Once on the plane, Kate and I took a quick selfie, because it seems I have a million pictures of the kids on vacay, and I am never in them, so I want them to know who took them! :-)
Jack sat with Matt for the first 20 minutes and then moved up to the fun row of Kate and me.
We exited the back of the plane when we landed, so we got to see our plane up close. Jack thought it was pretty cool!
Hello, Florida!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment