American Girl Birthday Lunch
13 December 2011
Yep, another birthday celebration. The whole reason we went to Chicago: American Girl! What a great thing to do for a party, and I am so glad we did it. Kate loved each and every minute of the lunch.
The "conversation questions" were not so great, but we laughed at them.
Lainey sat next to Kate and even got a birthday tiara to celebrate the event. She got new clothes, too, the day before.
Mom and Kate celebrating.
Frannie, too!
My sweet girl who bought into the whole lunch. Didn't really care about the store, either (yet).
Oh my! Another birthday cake for the girl. This is going to be a tough birthday to beat!
Happy Birthday, my sweet petite! I love you more than you will ever, ever know. You are such a great kid, and I hope you will always know how much you are loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Boy oh Boy...Are you correct, how are you going to out do this birthday? What a princess and now 4 years old.
Post a Comment