gingerbread man (out-of order posting)

13 December 2011

Carolyn gave Kate a gingerbread decorating kit. I was a bit nervous that I would not get it right; I mean, how do you get a large gingerbread man out of a pan without breaking an arm or a leg, but I did it. (success)

Kate then went to work decorating after he cooled. I could not (nor can I now) find my pastry bags, so a Ziplock was the best I could do. It worked, and Kate was able to decorate him with white. She liked the minimalist approach, but I like icing so I went back and "outlined" the guy so he had more. I mean, he was almost naked.

Red hots and chocolate chips subbed in for gumdrops since Kate didn't want to use what came with the kit. Whatever. A proud girl at the end...and a yummy gingerbread man to eat. YUM!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: