lunch and cupcakes with the Clennan's: birthday party #2

13 December 2011

 Once we knew we were free on Saturday, I called Ashley to see if they wanted to meet in the city to play for the day.  She had a better idea:  come pick us up and go to their favorite haunts.  Kate and I jumped on board and after lunch, the Clennan family took us to the best cupcake place around:  Mandy B's!  The decision to pick one bakery item was far too tough...so we didn't!  Kate took inventory and Carrie showed us what was good.

 Sweet John even got a candle and we had an impromptu birthday celebration for miss Kate.  Special, I tell ya!
 Bridget and Carrie were so fun to see -- I can't wait to see these girls take over CLH in the upcoming years!
 Happy gal on her 4th birthday.  Thanks, John, Ashley, Bridget, and Carrie, for making it special.

0 comments: