I really must start using my camera instead of my phone or Jack will think his mama has no idea how to work anything else. Let's see what has happened over the past week. First, Jack had some baths. He is not so into them, which will change as he is a Pieces and that means water baby! :-) Here he seems to be praying to NOT have a bath again.
My sweet girl has had to take over some duties this week. She is learning to hold Jack with his head elevated and no matter what, he doesn't care. He just watches her.
This morning, Jack was fussy, and Kate asked if she could hold him. I wasn't calming him down, so I said Sure! Well, thirty seconds after he landed in her lap, he quit crying. She sang him songs and even asked for the Kenny Loggins songs on the iPod. So darn cute. And she sang and sang. Love that moment and so glad I could capture it.
After Jack's bath, I put him in the funny monkey outfit that Sara and Jeremy gave Mr. Jack. Since he is a stomach sleeper, I was able to snap this shot of him.
Here's hoping that I continue to improve this week and can actually sleep in a bed all night. Also hoping I can enjoy the spring weather with a short walk. I need to be outside for sure!
Jack had his doctor's appointment last week, and he was 8 lbs 7 oz. All was well!


1 comments:
Love all the pics! Hope you can get out and take a little walk in the sunshine.
Post a Comment