photo shoot

24 March 2012

I was trying to get some pictures of Jack with my camera, because it was one of the only times I used it and not my phone.  Kind of hard to wrangle a kid and a camera at the same time.  But since I was going to attempt some announcement photos, this was the time.  
 First, Jack had his bath.  This is not only a daily routine, but I needed his hair to be slicked down for his pictures.  The hair is full of volume.  Yikes!
 Not so happy to be getting naked and dressed.
 Some pictures from the quick shoot.  The cross-eyed pictures made it easier to pick one for the announcement, that is for sure.  And the hair dried pretty quickly, too!



 I love this one (above).  Maybe because this is the look I see most often when I am holding him.  Such a sweet boy!

If he is like Kate, there will be many hand pictures, because hands are ... well, just cool!

0 comments: