Fall Break was a bust. We were supposed to be in Florida with the entire Mason family, but instead, we were holed up at home trying to get everyone well. Kate had strep, Matt had a chest cold and horrible cough, and Jack had a fever, double ear infection, and croupy cough. All of that made for a LONG two weeks. We were able to do a few things over break, and one was to go up to Trunnell's to the pumpkin hunt. Kate wanted to pose in the tractor cut out.
One of Kate's favorite things is jumping in the corn. I think she could stay in there forever if I let her. Jack hung out in his stroller, taking it all in. He likes people watching, which I think might be a "man" thing. He is getting prepared for malls!
I tried to snap a few pictures of the two on the hay bales. Fail.
Sweet girl has grown so much. Last year I had to hold her hand while she climbed on the hay bales. This year, she didn't need much help and enjoyed jumping from one to the other.
Kate loved the big trikes, too.


0 comments:
Post a Comment