We spent the end of February waiting...wishing...hoping for days to get outside. Do not read me wrong. I love snow and love snow days. BUT, I hate ice. Especially after two falls (ouch) on the ice. Drake slipped and slid all over the ice, and then came in to the warmth and watched out the window while he "sunned.'
It really was pretty, but time for spring.I found a new recipe for a healthier oatmeal and apple crisp (with caramel and ice cream added), and we have enjoyed that as a winter dessert.
There is still a Frozen theme running through our house.
Jack is actually sitting and letting books be read/looked at with him. Trucks. Tractors. Boats. That is the interest.
The tundra...or the corn field!
Sneaky one!
Matt and Kate had a daddy/daughter date and then went to the show at DCHS.
Jack figured out the m&m dispenser.
And he rocked Kate's silver clogs.
Valentine's day dinner was a bust. Jack threw a fit at the Mexican restaurant because it has a water fountain and WE made him sit at the table. Fifteen minutes in, Matt took him home and Kate and I finished our dinner. We skipped out on dessert, so when she asked if we could make cookies at home, I agreed. Jack had a hand in it...literally.
And a face.
We had a homemade Valentine's dinner on the Saturday. We made chocolate-dipped strawberries, steak, truffles, broccoli and cauliflower, sweet potato fries and chicken. YUM! Mom and Grandaddy joined us.
We rocked.
Times two.












1 comments:
FUN FUN FUN! Always on the go!
Post a Comment