Kate got a little hung up while off-roading, so she had to get out and sling the Jeep around until she was unstuck. Drake just watched (as did I).
All moms who had spring babies said I must have a fan for Jack's stroller. So I got one. It has foam blades and this is good since he spends a majority of the time not using the fan for its intended purpose but rather as a new toy to stop mid-spin. Notice the look of concentration on his face while messing with the fan. He contorts his body to reach it in any position. Jack has been working on sitting. This is more of a tripod type sitting, but he is getting close to having his balance most of the time.
Kate and I have been working on Jack's bumbo seat activities too, as he thinks that being held and entertained by humans is the only way to live. We don't agree.
Dance parties also happen around the kitchen. Drake even gets in on the fun by dancing between my legs. Yes, it adds to an already humorous situation for us. Jack is mighty happy to be in the Baby Bjorn and just hang out/dance.
Kate likes Jack to come into her room with me to wake her up, but this day she was not feeling it. She wanted to sleep a little longer. You can tell by Jack's foot kicking her that he was ready for her to start the day.






1 comments:
Jack is the perfect brother!
Post a Comment