*These photos are not in order!
This past week, Matt, Kate and I flew to Orlando. Matt had a conference to attend, and Kate and I tagged along so we could go to Disney. Our hotel offered a fun, family pool, so Kate and I were set. My parents and Matt's parents took Jack duty (along with some babysitters and Martha). It was a vacation for me, too, I tell ya, just having Kate to deal with. The first morning, Kate and I had breakfast poolside. We ate from the market, because we got up late and wanted to have a bigger lunch. The pool also was calling, so breakfast was just a means to an end for her.
Afternoon swim snack was a stop at Hagaan-Daazs, right next to the pool!
Mom sent pictures of Jack; here is one of him working at his office while we were playing.
Epcot was our first stop. We tagged along with the conference crew, and Kate and Matt posed in front of the ball. We also took a stroller. Not because Kate couldn't walk, but because I walk too fast for Kate. Good decision!
On the Spaceship Earth ride, we had this picture taken, and I took a picture of it. Love that we are checked for the party! :-)
Sweet Kendall got more time with Jack at home.
Kate and I posed at the big golf ball, too!
We ate dinner in Japan at Epcot. Kate likes fans, so this was a fun offering for her while we were there.
Jack went on walks to the dog park with mom.
Kate and I went on Splash Mountain. She LOVED it!
Waiting for the shuttle to take us to our Princess lunch.
Cinderella's castle -- So happy to have arrived.
Prince Charming's carousel. We rode it twice and would have written it more.
"Mama, I don't think I have ever had funnel cake. I like it!" Rehydrating, too! It was a hot, hot day!
Fireworks at Magic Kingdom. We hunkered down on the curb for the Electrical Parade, and Kate wanted to stay for the fireworks. A full day of fun with my #1 girl!
Jack listening to Grandaddy. Always.
Successful vacation to Disney world. Love!
Cookie break at Hollywood studios with Matt.
Supergirl!
Purchased for Jack at Disney.
Kate and Matt jamming to the band at the conference.











0 comments:
Post a Comment