We celebrated in Mickey Ears.
Jack had his four-month appointment and shots (boo). He is 27 inches and weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz. He has learned to flip to his back from his tummy, and if he isn't asleep before he goes to bed, I spend 30 minutes trying to get him from back to front. I usually lose the battle and have to get him out and sing a few more songs and repeat the process. With a face like this, each time he flips, I can't help but love him (most of the time).
We have been walking a lot because Kate is now driving the Jeep for most hours that she is awake. Drake sometimes thinks it is wonderful, but at the same time, he totally thinks it is time to come in from the heat! This is the most ridiculous heat I have experienced.
Happy girl in her Jeep.
Daddy had surgery on his back (again), and we have been entertaining him. At least we think we have been entertaining him. Kate sang a few songs for him.
Jack listened.




3 comments:
Never a dull moment in your family!!! Back surgery... Ugh... I hope he is on the mend!! Can't believe Jack is already 4 months. A part of me feels like he should still be a newborn and the other part can remember a time he wasn't around!! :)
Fabulous photos.
Fabulous photos.
Post a Comment