go, DC!

31 July 2012

Kate attended DCHS' cheer camp and she enjoyed every minute of it.  She learned a dance to "Call Me Maybe," but she calls it call me, baby, which sounds much better.  She learned some fun cheers and she met the celebrity DCHS cheerleaders, most of whom she always watches at the games but never speaks to.  Best of all?  She gets to cheer with them at the first home game August 24th for the first quarter.  I can't believe she is old enough for this!

 You may notice that she is not wearing her shirt like the others.  "It was too hot."  That and the t-shirt she is wearing says SPIRIT and has a megaphone on it.  You decide.



2 comments:

Jamie Helms said...

Oh. My. Goodness. The highlight of every little girl's summer in Owensboro is dchs cheer camp! Loved attending it and then loved hosting it. I cannot believe she is old enough to attend already!!!! Precious.

Dad said...

I'd cheer every time Kate led the cheer!