Kate had one request...to have a party at the Gymnast. Ok, two requests...a cookie cake with cheerleaders. She created her guest list, helped send out invitations, and was the most excited a girl can get pre-party. True to our luck, she was coughing up a storm prior to the party and I worried about her running around, but we did it. And she loved it.
She invited Tate, of course.
And she played like a crazy 5-year old girl, of course.
Jack got in on the action with his cousin Max.
Another good friend, Mary Evelyn came.
And Annie, of course.
Cake and Tape rolling around.
We sang "Happy Birthday" to the sweet girl and she blew out her "5" candle; (yes, I worried about her coughing if I put the h-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y candles on).
And we tried for a family picture.
Kate opened cards and presents with her friends. They "ooooh'ed" and "ahhhh'ed" over the princesses, Lalaloopseies, La-Dee-Das, Cutie Pops, and every other girly thing that appeared for the birthday princess. Addy Reese helped stage the presents.
And in the end? Kate had her best (and really only) birthday party full of friends. Such a fun little girl who has grown into such a fabulous kid. I love her with all of my heart! I am, for sure, one lucky mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment