2012...you kicked our rear! From a semi-icky pregnancy to RSV to coughs to strep throat (twice) to an allergic reaction to Amoxicillin to back surgery to rotator cuff tendonitis to double ear infections (twice) to a foot injury to breathing treatments to allergies...we have had a tough year health-wise. Glad to have insurance, sad to have to use it. But with faces like Jack's and Kate's, sickness is easy to forget for most of the day.
Practicing smiles is new for Jack, and I am quite certain he thinks he is producing the best in his bag of tricks. He gets a reaction from the receiver and B-I-N-G-O...the smile returns. Serious love!Mixmaster Jack on the turntable.
Gender-bending with the doll house. Bless Kate's heart for letting him play with it and not FREAKING out (as I would have).
Organization attempt for all of the clutter. Choking hazards out of reach.
At a wedding reception at the end of the year. One of the few pictures of us. One of the few where I don't have hot sticks in my neck.
Mama: Jack, it's nap time.
Jack: Mama, I am just going to look at you and smile. I am not tired.
Mama: If you are going to be so darn cute, I am just going to take your picture.
Win-Win!
If Kate stood in the bathtub I freaked out and made her sit down. When Jack stands in the tub I just hope it ends well. I am hoarse from telling him to sit down!
Bring it on, 2013. The Masons are ready!!!





1 comments:
Great pics and words. Let's all hope 2013 is going to be great and with less visits to the Doctor's office.
Post a Comment