We have had such a good summer just being at home. SO many things we do are repeats, but that must mean they were so much fun the first (one hundred) time(s)! Jack is nuts for his sister and she is so in love with him. He is a total handful, but she never tires of him irritating her. He is into everything that is Kate's. It is a given, and she is so calm with him.
Mule rides are an evening activity around here and both kids fight for who gets to drive. Kate is actually learning how to do the gas and steer, and she is pretty good because she drives her John Deere daily. Matt has begun wearing his "driving hat" most times. Not sure what that is all about. Kate sent Fran a chalk drawing for her birthday!
This is the face of a girl who is exhausted each night. She has been on the go this summer, and I think she has enjoyed every minute of her time outside. She tells me she isn't tired, but whenever I make her go lay down, this is often what I see when I go in to tell her she can get up. Brings tears to my eyes thinking about this being her last summer before she is a full-time student.
Peaches are in and I have been working on my baked goods. This was one of my first cobblers. Pretty tasty!
We have to have some extra hands at swim meets to help with the Jacker!
And he often has mom's phone. He has learned to cut his eyes and it cracks us up!





0 comments:
Post a Comment