girls trip

26 July 2013

Kate and Jack had their doctor's appointments in Nashville and prior to, Kate, Mom and I went down and stayed the night at the Opryland Hotel and did some school shopping.  Kate has a lot to learn about shopping.  She did not enjoy it nearly as much as she should have.  She told her daddy I made her go in "100 stores" to look at stuff.  And, I made her try on clothes.  Guess the life of the Internet shopper has not worked to my total advantage.  
 Girlfriend was able to pick out her new BIG GIRL backpack and against her mama's choice, her MOM bought her light-up tennis shoes, which promptly went on her feet and were worn with all dresses we brought.
 And, that is how we rolled.
 Oh...and Mom got jack these lovely jammies.  A friend of mine said it best:  what Mom buys, Mom keeps at her house.  I think that sounds best!

0 comments: