Kate is still enjoying farm life. Most days, since the weather is nice, she asks if we can have a picnic. I finally gave in and one day, after school, we picked up Subway sandwiches and came home for a picnic. (Yes, I know I could have made the sandwiches, but with Jack awake, the convenience of picking up sandwiches was much easier). So girlfriend, rocking her new haircut, got her way and we pulled out the old king-size coverlet and we had an old-fashioned picnic.
And while Kate was swinging (again), I was able to take a few pictures of Mr. Jack, who is growing so quickly. I go back and compare him to Kate through her blog updates, and it is crazy to see how long (I thought) it took for each week to pass and now they move so quickly. Maybe because I know this is the last bebe and so each moment is "the last." I don't know. I know it is easier this time to enjoy it. And I enjoy Kate so much, too.
Kate wanted to take a walk and even though she can't see over the top of the stroller, she still wanted to push Jack. She kept it on the side of the road and that is how she knew she was going in a straight line -- sort of.
We have planted a small raised bed garden and a few other things. Kate is the strawberry queen and we are growing a pot of those as well. She watches them like a hawk and waters them religiously.
Just a quick view of the cut and curls Kate now has.






0 comments:
Post a Comment