Why I do what I do

14 April 2012

 I have tons of pictures already of Kate holding Jack and playing with him (as much as you can play with a newborn).  Why?  Because I find the bond so natural and so loving.  She wants to do everything with him.  She wakes wanting to know what he is doing and if he is sleeping, she asks when he will wake up.  If it were me, I would be asking so I would know that I could do things without Jack, but that is just the thing...she wants to know so she can see him.  She doesn't feel she is limited in her age and wants to help with everything...she even gives me the wipes and bags for diapers!
I love this picture.  He is reaching out to her.  He has changed his position from the last picture and has put his arm on hers.  Here's hoping it lasts!

0 comments: