My mom had the best idea to celebrate Mother's Day...take her girls to NYC! Fran and I thought it was the best present she could give herself...a whole weekend with us! See how happy she is? Granted we were at Rosa having mexican and margaritas, but that smile is real!
From our friends apartment we were able to see the Jeff Koons emerald that a husband bought his wife for her birthday a few years ago. Quite amazing to see since many aren't able to.
I was able to enjoy things like this for breakfast. Actually it was brunch because we slept in...and relaxed...and walked our rears off.
The view from the Taxi of the new memorial for 9/11. We were outrunning a storm.
Thank you, mom, for a great weekend. OH, and we saw Kinky Boots, which is now equal to RENT for me. I LOVE MY MUSICALS!






0 comments:
Post a Comment