I have been blessed with two children who love to be outside. It works out well since Jack is a mover. He loves to walk and is quite independent about what he wants to do. I thought that was a nice way to say he is stubborn. Jack is always on the move...until he falls asleep.
And then he is so cute I have to sneak in and take pictures of sweetness because as soon as he wakes, it is game on.
Lately he has been sharing with Drake. As in a Cheerio here, a Cheese Nip there. Both are difficult for Drake to take gingerly from Jack's little hand. It is so cute. And sometimes...Jack takes it back and in his mouth it goes. Kinda gross but it won't kill him, right?
Girlfriend wanted some pink in her hair, so we did it one day. Yes, it washes out!
Kate hung out with her cousin, Max, at Mimi and Papaw's.
Ez is even in on the toy action. Jack's second word was "Ezra." Kinda awesome though it kills Kate that he doesn't say her name.
At the park downtown for a fun day. A tad stressful for Mama since Jack was a crazy boy, but I am learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Active and fun! Love it and them.
Post a Comment